- Have you implemented a programme that encourages the employment of young people?
- Does your practice meet the following requirements and criteria?
The requirements to participate in the Good Practices on Youth Employment Initiative are:
· The target group of the practice must be young people between the ages of 15 and 30.
· The participants must register through the website of the Good Practices on Youth Employment Initiative.
· The programs must have been running for at least two years.
· The organization must be formally constituted.
· The results and impacts must be systematized with measurable indicators.
The youth employment programmes will be evaluated on the following criteria:
· The relevance of the programme within the context of existing problems.
· The effectiveness of actions by the intervention.
· Coherency of the organization in promoting decent work for young people.
· Sustainability of the programme over time.
· Innovation of the practice within the context of previous or existing programmes.
· The ability of the programme to be replicated in another country.
The selection committee will identify good practices from each of the 5 ILO regions. The representative from these five practices will be invited to present their experience in the Youth Employment Forum in Geneva.
|© Derechos reservados 2012. International Labour Organization (ILO). Página desarrollada por el CENEDIC|